Continuing Education Units

PRPS administers continuing education units and contact hours authorized by the National Recreation and Park Association. CEUs are applicable for CPRP, CPRE, and AFO certifications administered by NRPA in addition to the CTRS certification administered by NCTRC. Click below for the application form: 

PRPS CEU Application Form
Individual requests
Non-PRPS organization

Professional Service Experience Points

Professional Service Experience Points (PSE) can be earned through service in the parks and recreation field or literary/training material contributions. These points can be used to offset CEU credits for certifications, see the NRPA Professional Service Experience Form for equivalencies.