Unlock Fun and Savings with PRPS Ticket Sales Program!
The PRPS Community Service Ticket Sales Program provides an opportunity for your agency to provide an added service to your community, generate income for your agency, and support your state society. We offer discounted admission tickets to wide variety of amusement parks, zoos, aquariums, and museums in Pennsylvania and surrounding states.
How does it work?
- Your department orders tickets on consignment for the amusement parks of your choice.
- You advertise ticket availability locally via brochures, newsletters, website, social media, etc.
- Tickets are sold to your residents at the contracted discounted price.
- You make monthly payments to PRPS for tickets sold, and return all remaining tickets at the end of the season.
- PRPS issues a final commission report and check at the end of the year.
For most participating agencies, the public relations benefit is the most important aspect of the program. Customers have the opportunity to learn about the department and the department's other programs as well as to save money on a recreation outing.
The modest revenue generated from this program is shared evenly between PRPS and the participating agency to offset the administrative costs of the program. In some cases, agencies have elected to use their ticket revenue to cover conference or membership costs.