• Create an opportunity for members of the greenways and trails movement to interact with and learn from one another and leaders of the movement on a state and national level.
• Provide a forum to discuss a vision, direction, and priorities for the statewide greenways and trails movement.
• Facilitate opportunities to reconnect people to the outdoors and stimulate increased physical activity.
• Provide a catalyst for dialogue among health professionals and trail providers to increase awareness of the importance of health and wellness and to build more walkable communities.
Summit Fees: Register before August 31 and save!
Full Summit Registration includes all educational sessions, mobile workshops, exhibit access and meals
(Sunday: Lunch, Dinner; Monday: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner; Tuesday, Breakfast, Lunch)
Daily Registration includes educational sessions and/or mobile workshops, breakfast, lunch and refreshment breaks on the specific day(s). Monday and Tuesday include exhibit access.
* Full Summit and Sunday registrants must indicate their choice of Sunday lunch upon registering. The lunch options include: Roast Turkey & Brie,
Prosciutto & Ham, Mediterranean Wrap. If a choice is not selected, registrant will receive the default lunch option—Roast Turkey & Brie.
Attendees have the option of staying onsite at the DoubleTree by Hilton. Reserve discounted lodging at the DoubleTree by calling 610-375-8000 and using the room block name “Greenways and Trails Summit.” The discounted rate for the Summit is $129 single/double plus 11% tax. The room block will be held until August 24, 2017, or until it is full.
PRPS will refund your registration, less a $25 processing fee, if your cancellation is received in writing more than 10 business days prior to the event. No refunds will be given for cancellations occurring less than 10 business days prior to an event. Substitute attendees are welcomed in lieu of cancellations: please contact the PRPS office to arrange this. In general, refunds will be paid by check and not posted to a credit card. Exceptions to this refund policy may be considered on a case-by-case basis, but cannot be guaranteed.