September 18, 2020
PRPS collects website usage and social media statistics in aggregate form only. The data is used for internal and marketing purposes and does not include any personally identifiable information. PRPS relies on a legitimate interest basis for collecting, storing and processing this information.
Emails sent by PRPS may contain code that allows PRPS to track whether the email measured any opens or clicks. This information is used in aggregate form to determine the success of email campaigns. PRPS relies on a legitimate interest basis for collecting, storing and processing this information.
PRPS frequently requests information (typically name and email) in conjunction with the providing of a service, such as email subscriptions, promotions, document access, etc. Submission of this information is voluntary and the data submitted is used for the purpose identified at the point of collection. PRPS relies upon a contract fulfillment basis to process personal data associated with providing goods and services.
PRPS collects data as a part of doing business concerning to store PRPS membership, purchases, training registrations and exhibits. This information is stored in PRPS’s internal system and typically includes fields like name, organization, address, phone number and email, required to provide the goods or services requested. Email addresses are used to communicate PRPS’s benefits, products and services. PRPS relies on the fulfillment of the contract as the lawful basis for processing members’ personal information.
Credit card information
PRPS collects credit card information without storing details for purchases. PRPS relies upon a contract fulfillment basis to process personal data associated with providing goods and services.
Third Party Data Usage
PRPS does not sell or rent Members’ information. PRPS may provide contact information and email addresses to third-party vendors to conduct PRPS business. Business activities include, but are not limited to, PRPS Annual Conference & Expo registration and housing, order fulfillment, certification testing, and external mailings.
PRPS will not otherwise reveal member data to third‐parties for their independent use unless the information is provided:
- Because a Member expressly requests or authorizes it;
- In connection with PRPS‐hosted and PRPS co‐sponsored conferences;
- To comply with the law (for example, to comply with a search warrant, subpoena or court order); enforce an agreement PRPS has with a Member; or to protect PRPS rights, property or safety, or the rights, property or safety of PRPS employees or others;
- To PRPS agents, vendors or service providers who perform functions on behalf of PRPS;
- To address emergencies or acts of God, or;
- To address disputes, claims, or to persons demonstrating legal authority to act on Members’ behalf.
Anyone with concerns regarding the information PRPS has collected may contact PRPS at firstname.lastname@example.org.