Exhibitors: Your Customers Are Here
Commercial Booths: March 17-18, 2020
Non-profit Booths: March 19, 2020
Seven Springs Mountain Resort
777 Waterwheel Drive, Seven Springs, PA 15622
PA Recreation & Park Society (PRPS) and PA Association of Environmental Educators (PAEE) joined forces to host a matchless 2020 Conference & Expo at Seven Springs in southwest PA (just 1.5 hours from Pittsburgh International Airport). PA boasts 6,000 local parks, 121 state parks and over 50 environmental education centers! Come showcase your products, services, technology applications and design solutions at this one-of-a-kind event. We're offering over 5 hours of exclusive exhibit time and booth discounts via sponsorship!
- Access to over 500+ recreation, environmental education, parks & conservation professionals from across the state!
- Dedicated exhibit hall time - over 5 hours! (commercial booths)
- Interactive Tuesday Reception & Dinner with 2 drink tickets (commercial booths)
- PRPS Conference & Expo Logo for advertising use
- Access to Tuesday and Wednesday educational sessions including keynote Richard Louv (commercial booths)
- Access to Thursday educational sessions (non-profit booths)
- Listings in the onsite program & mobile event app
- Free wifi
- Listing on PRPS website & social media accounts
- Refreshment breaks
- Registration upgrades, additional booth personnel registrations and tickets to special events may be purchased
Register - Spaces are limited, reserve yours today!
20% Island, Prime and Standard booth discounts are available via sponsorship!
Expo registration is managed completely online! The PRPS online portal displays all available booths. Booths are self-assigned as companies make their selection(s); it’s a first-come, first-served process. Non-member booth rates include a 2020 PRPS membership. Payment must be made in full via credit card. When PRPS receives notice of your payment and booth selection, you’ll be contacted for additional registration information. The booth is considered secured when PRPS receives payment. The Expo provides Prime and Standard booth options. In addition, there are two exclusive Islands. Non-profit booths are also available. Non-profit booths are not displayed on the layout, locations are assigned by PRPS & PAEE based on date of purchase.
Prime and Standard commercial booths purchases include two exhibit representatives. Islands include three exhibit representatives. Non-profit booth purchases include one exhibit representative. If you would like to send another representative to the Expo and receive all the same benefits as the other booth representative(s), you can purchase Additional Exhibit Representative Package(s).